family adventures. life's schedules. and everything I love.



Monday, August 5, 2013

Goals for Christmas Knitting

Hi all! I couldn’t wait to get back after yesterday’s revival of the ‘dead’ blog. I wanted to show everyone this new hat I made.
     It’s a free pattern off Ravelry: Ring of Fire, by Jacquelynn Vance-Kuss. The yarn is all from my stash, Noro Kureyon and Patons Wool, which makes me very happy that no money was exchanged to acquire such a beautiful hat.


     I’ve set some knitting goals for this coming holiday season. To keep my goals they are listed on a piece of paper, taped to the kitchen cabinet. This way I can see them and be reminded to stay on task.


           My goal list reads kind of like this-

          Christmas 2013

                -2 hats, 1 pair of socks, 1 sweater, 1 Infinity Scarf.
                                                                                                                              That’s it!




     Actually, I’m more than 1/5th of the way to my goal since here is my first hat completed which I’m showing off today and I’ve started another hat and a sweater which I’ll share later.


     Hopefully taping the 2013 Knitting List to the kitchen cabinet will motivate me to finish the goal.

     What projects are you working on and how do you keep on task?

No comments:

Post a Comment