family adventures. life's schedules. and everything I love.



Sunday, August 4, 2013

Picking Up and Coming Back

     It’s been a long time I know.


     Last night while the family was headed out for dinner, Hubster and I were discussing a personal acquaintance’s blog. We discussed the: when, what, and why, she blogs and how she enjoys it. Everything under the sun can be included in a posting.

     This sent thoughts of my old days of blogging and so I decided to dig it up today. Starting to write again would be nice, but my whole concept and theme seems to have changed over the last couple of years. Then again, maybe I should just go with it and see what happens. Maybe I could rename the blog since I think I’ve grown out of this name for sure! I’m no beginner mom now and I never run! Delicious Vietnam is no longer a monthly event, this really was something that kept me going. But I’ll always be cooking so this is just another reason to keep things simple and to see where they lead.



     Onward blogging!

1 comment: