family adventures. life's schedules. and everything I love.



Monday, August 12, 2013

Waiting for the Train

     I wasn’t very happy to have to go into work yesterday. It was to be my weekend off but because of the vacation schedule, I had to cover. While I was headed there I had to wait for a very long train. Let me say that it’s really crazy I had to wait for it since I was planning to turn right and go parallel to the tracks in the long run. I’ve seen so many people try to pull out and almost cause an accident here. Then, there are the unmarked police that sit in this traffic waiting for you like free lunch! They must know the schedule of the train. But the second they see you pull out, they chomp you up! Yes, I’ve seen that, so I wasn’t taking a chance.




     So I sat and thought about pulling out my knitting. Instead I took some pictures of it with my phone. It’s a sweater I plan to have done soon. If it is done and fits the person I have in mind for it I will be gifting it before Christmas. It’s looking nice so far I think and it’s just so easy. You need a project like this for such times at train stops! The name of that pattern is, Plain and Simple by Veera Välimäki. It’s a free pattern on Ravelry! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment